Read more in the Undergraduate Announcement.
Independent work guide
Learn more about junior independent work and senior thesis research.
Sample health-related NEU theses
- The Effects of Stochastic Vestibular Stimulation on Gait Dysfunction in Parkinson’s Disease
- Examination Of The Efficacy And Neural Underpinnings Of Mental Practice
- Excessive Deliberation in Social Anxiety: Using Neuroeconomic Applications to Improve Characterizations, Diagnostic Criteria, and Treatment Options for Social Anxiety Disorder
- The Impact of an Impact: Telomere Length and Telomerase Activity in Cells of the Central Nervous System Following Moderate Controlled Cortical Impact Injuries in Mice
- Left Brain, Right Brain: Atypical Structural Asymmetry in Affective Disorders
- Optimizing real-time fMRI Neurofeedback Design Through Simulations: How Learning Mechanisms and Feedback Timing can Affect Results in a Paradigm Designed to Alleviate Depression
- Therapeutic Superheroes: Targeting Neurodegeneration via Neurotrophic Signaling Pathways