CHM HPA Peer Advisers & Jock Docs
Read more in the Undergraduate Announcement
CHM Department Website
Explore the website and learn more about the major.
Independent work guide
Learn more about junior independent work and the senior thesis.
Sample CHM theses written by prehealth students
- Development Of Neuroprotection Assay And Analysis Of Endogenous Production For Eicosanoyl-5-hydroxytryptamide
- Heterologous Expression Of A Type II Polyketide Synthase From Blautia Wexlerae, A Human Intestinal Commensal
- A Mechanistic Investigation Of Serine Hydroxymethyltransferase Inhibition In Lymphoma And Leukemia Cell Lines
- Quorum Sensing Agonists For Cholera Therapy: Synthesis, Evaluation, And Studies In Nanoparticle Delivery
- Structural Characterizations Of Proteins In An Antibiotic Biosynthesis Pathway Using Small Angle X-ray Scattering And X-ray Crystallography
- Templating Cell Alignment Inside Polymer Tubes And On Hydrogel Surfaces For Peripheral And Central Nervous System Repair
- Understanding The Contribution Of The Non-oxidative Pentose Phosphate Pathway To Cancer Cell Metabolism
- Using Chemical Patterning To Spatially Control Cell Growth: A Versatile Technology For Improving Tissue Engineering Devices
- Using NMR To Manage Non-Uniform Samples And Probe The Metabolomic Profile Of Laminitis In Horse Blood Serum
These examples show you ways in which students paired their interests in chemistry and medicine, but there is no requirement that students complete a medically-oriented thesis!