Job Title: Video Production Coordinator
Company Name: JOMI Surgical Video Journal
Job Category: Publishing, Management, Health Care
Location: Boston, MA (currently work from home- remote option available)
Application Instructions: Resume/CV, Test Project, Interview
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOMI surgical video journal publishes long-form, expert-narrated, peer-reviewed surgical masterclasses - virtual shadowing experiences. The goal is to support/improve medical education for surgeons, students, OR staff and to improve health care worldwide.
The ideal candidate for Video Production Coordinator would be a recent graduate interested in making an impact on medical education and resources. While no medical experience, filming, or video production experience is necessary, an interest is a huge plus. Premeds are encouraged to apply and use this position as a gap year opportunity before entering medical school.
The responsibilities of the Video Production Coordinator are as follows:
● Coordinating filming surgical procedures
● Editing drafts of procedures in collaboration with the editorial board
● Working closely with other video editors and videographers to ensure smooth project management and workflow
● Hiring / strategic expansion
● Opportunities for video editing and projects including youtube, social media, etc.
Total compensation package (cash+equity) starts at $50,000
Cash: $2000 / month (~$15/hr)
Equity: variable, which should average at $2,000 / month
● Interest in learning Adobe Suite: Premiere Pro, working knowledge of After Effects
● Comfortable shooting with a range of camera setups in tricky, dynamic environments
● Be a fit for the startup culture (autonomous operation, ability to problem-solve)
● Interest in medicine (no medical background needed)
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com