Rx.Health is a pioneering digital health company that provides a unification platform for prescribing digital therapeutics, automation and monitoring from within the electronic health record. The Rx.Health platform enables high levels of patient and clinician engagement and unlocks the complexity of the longitudinal patient journey using a combination of automation, data aggregation and clinical intelligence. Rx.Health bridges the gap between clinical research and clinical care inside and outside the care setting for providers, payers and pharma.
Position in Digital Health
Rx.Health is looking to hire a paid intern with self-driven attitude and a great passion who can help to support project activities as well as contribute to research and publications. The intern’s overall goal will be to create published success stories in multiple disease areas and specialties. Experience in writing project proposals, abstracts, manuscripts, or involvement in digital health projects is highly valued. Our partnership with prestigious national societies and premier academic centers provides ideal platform for those interested in building their career in the medical field and/or in the digital health field.
- Evaluate ongoing projects and write case studies, abstracts, posters and manuscripts on the study results
- Search for and apply to relevant conferences, poster sessions and engagements, as well as grants, pitches and competitions
- Write/edit news articles, brochures, social media posts and other publications
- Aid in project planning, clinical rule development, clinical engagement and other project activities
- Previous experience in healthcare or other medical fields and/or digital health/population health/health plans preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively to create and publish success stories from digital initiatives
- Self-starter and self-motivated to lead projects from start to finish
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, preferably previously published manuscripts and papers
- Passion or interest in digital health and technology
- Ability and technology to work virtually
Learn more about us:
You can learn more about what Rx.Health is doing by going to https://Rx.Health and watching the following videos:
http://himsstv.brightcovegallery.com/detail/videos/himss-2018/video/5747014126001/ashish-atreja-md-chief-innovation-and-engagement-officer-ichan-school-of-medicine-mount-sinai?startPlaylistAt=5985326925001 (10 min)
What are digital care pathways or clinical rules?
Clinical rules for digital projects, also called digital care pathways, are small instructions with links to videos or webpages that can be prescribed to patients through email or text/SMS by the Rx.Health Platform. The content for those instructions is derived from books, guidelines, best practices, papers and sites like PubMed Central and Google Scholar. For example, through the Rx.Health Platform patients undergoing endoscopy can be prescribed digital care pathways that send appointment reminders, educational information, and bowel preparation instructions directly to patients’ cell phones or emails at regular intervals such as (such as 10 days before procedure, 5 day before procedure, day before procedures and day after procedure etc). Pathways such as these have been evidenced to significantly improve patient outcomes and patient satisfaction and are now being developed across disease states and procedures.
What kind of scholarly work (abstract, case study, manuscript, etc) does Rx.Health expect from me?
Here are some links to examples of some of the abstracts we have published: