CATALYZING COMMUNITY CHANGE THROUGH PRIMARY CARE: A TWO-YEAR FELLOWSHIP
MedServe places future healthcare providers in “rock star” primary care clinics across rural and other medically underserved communities to serve in both a clinical and community role.
- $20,000/yr living stipend + $6,195/yr education award
- 2 Week Training Institute in Chapel Hill, NC at UNC SOM
- Personalized med school application prep and support
- Quarterly Trainings across the state in Charlotte, Asheville & Greenville
- Access to alumni network of providers, PA + MD students
APPLY AT WWW.MED-SERVE.ORG
Early Bird application opens 10/1/20 + closes 12/1/20. Main Round applications close 2/15/21. Applicants are encouraged to apply early for best clinic matches.