As the world’s oldest and largest private cancer center, absolutely everything that we do is focused on changing the way that the world treats cancer. Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. Our extraordinary scientists and clinicians work together to drive innovation and tackle some of the greatest challenges of biomedical science!
We are seeking Clinical Research Coordinators in the Integrative Medicine Service to join our team in the fight against cancer. As an integral member of the research team, and in compliance with all regulatory, institutional, and departmental requirements, the Clinical Research Coordinator in Integrative Medicine assists MSK faculty researchers with the maintenance of Patient Management and Data Management on clinical studies.
At Memorial Sloan Kettering, we believe in caring for the whole person — not just the disease or symptom. The Integrative Medicine Service weaves treatments such as acupuncture, massage, and yoga into your overall care plan. All of our holistic health services and programs are based on the latest scientific evidence.
At Memorial Sloan Kettering, we have exciting opportunities for hybrid work (mix of onsite and remote work)!
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Able to hold yourself and others accountable to achieve goals and live up to commitments.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Resilient in recovering from setbacks and skilled at finding detours around obstacles.
- Passionate about medical terminology and science.
- Collect, abstract, and enter data for research projects, databases, and/or protocols (clinical trials). This includes reviewing patient charts, existing databases, and other sources within a specified timeframe.
- Ensure data quality and integrity throughout the life of the study.
- Collaborate with members of the research and care teams across MSK regarding data input.
- Generate data reports and deliver to all necessary parties on the progress of the research project, database, or protocol.
- Design and/or enhance databases, data forms and tools (e.g. patient/human subject calendars, schedules, tracking logs) to facilitate patient consent and specimen collection as needed for assigned research projects.
- Ensure all appropriate Institutional, State, and Federal regulations throughout the study are followed.
- Provide clerical and administrative support, such as filing and scheduling meetings and appointments as needed.
- Coordinate clinical research protocols and serve as the main point of contact, if applicable
- A minimum of a High School Diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Commitment for at least 2 years
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time |Generous Vacation+ 12 holidays to recharge & refuel| Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care|403b Retirement Savings Plan Match|Tuition Reimbursement |Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance |Commuter Spending Account |Fitness Discounts &Wellness Program | Resource Networks| Life Insurance & Disability |
We believe in communication, openness, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It’s important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best.
Our Hiring Process
You review the posting, agree it sounds like a great fit & apply. If your profile aligns, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you to schedule a phone interview. After speaking with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will connect with the Hiring Manager by phone or video. If both you and the hiring manage feel the position is a fit, our Talent Acquisition team will perform reference checks, make an offer, and discuss onboarding and orientation.
Interested candidates can contact Lauren Piulson at firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume and cover letter.