Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
The Associate Researcher is an entry laboratory research position, responsible for conduct of routine and assisting in routine and standardized experiments using techniques specific to the assigned research project under the supervision of the Principal Investigator or a senior researcher. This individual typically conducts laboratory research and the position may include lab and clerical support. S/he analyzes and assists in interpreting research outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducts routine and standardized experiments using appropriate research techniques specific to subject matter of the research project.
- Analyzes and assists in interpreting laboratory results of moderate complexity.
- Performs assays to support research studies.
- Maintains laboratory environment and assists in the upkeep of appropriate inventory; may include ordering of supplies.
- Logs and tests samples; prepares and submits laboratory materials and specimens for shipment.
- Assists in the collection, analysis and review of experimental data for publication and presentation.
- Other duties as assigned.