Email us: if you have a quick question, emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org is your best first step. If it seems that your questions would be better addressed in a meeting, we will reach out to you to schedule a time.
Drop-In Hours: Bring quick questions to drop-in hours - students are seen on a first come, first served basis.
Appointments: Schedule via HPA Appointment Calendar in WASS.
First years & sophomores should meet with Jessica Matzko or Randall Perez
Juniors, seniors & alums should meet with Jessica Matzko or Kate Fukawa-Connelly
- Aspiring Docs: Conversation group for students who are the first in their families to pursue health careers. These meetings will take place at 5:30pm in the HPA Office.
- Art @ HPA: On Fridays at noon, we invite you to enjoy informal conversation and stress relief in our HPA Library. We provide snacks and art supplies, and you’re welcome to use the time to chat about your pre-health plans in a group environment.
- HPA Programming: Workshops will be offered this fall on topics including summer opportunities; sophomore early assurance programs; the application process; and evaluating your candidacy. We will also have Doctor is In alumni speakers and school visits. Spring workshops will include MCAT; majors and pre-health; and numerous application-related topics. All students are encouraged to take advantage of these opportunities 0 subscribe to our Facebook Events feed to integrate our events into your life on social media.
- HPA Peer Advisers (HPA PAs): Students, especially first-years and sophomores, are encouraged to reach out to HPA PAs to discuss topics including course and major selection, finding summer internships and activities, and life in general as a pre-health student. Students can reach out to any HPA PA regardless of college – bios and contact information are available on our website.
- HPA Jock Docs: Athletes can call on our Jock Docs to discuss the balance between sport and pre-health and gain advice and support on the “pre-health track.”
- Deans and Directors of Studies: Your residential college advising team is trained to answer general pre-health related questions, especially in terms of required courses, major choices, and other academic concerns.
- McGraw Center: McGraw provides comprehensive support for your academic success – if you’d like some pointers on being more efficient and effective in your courses, they’re a great source of information.
- HPA website FAQ: Many questions are addressed via our website FAQ: hpa.princeton.edu/faq