The *Princeton University-specific* application to be a hospital volunteer at Penn Medicine Princeton Health for Spring has opened!
Volunteers for Spring Session are required to complete a 3-hour shift per week, resulting in 40 hours for the session.
Here's the process:
- Student completes online application:
- Submit two non-personal reference forms (forms available online)
*The deadline to have steps 1&2 complete is December 31
- A link to complete an online interview/survey will be sent after step 2 is complete with a deadline on January 7
- Clearances (you will receive instructions after you have completed step 3)
- In-person Hospital Orientation January 28
If you have already applied through a different application you found online, please call Volunteer Services (609) 853-6010 to inform them you are a PU student.