Hello from BroadStreet!
The COVID-19 pandemic is a globally historic event. The COVID-19 Data Project is a data sharing initiative by BroadStreet and has gathered community-level data on:
· COVID-19 cases and deaths plus
· Policy data. More than 6,000 COVID-19 executive orders
· Health equity data. We have 1 year of full data on cases by race and ethnicity
· Vaccine data. Vaccination data by county.
Want to learn about our internship opportunities?
· More information is available https://learn.broadstreet.io/internships/
Want to view and download our public data?
· Download for free on Github: https://github.com/BroadStreet-Health
· Video tutorial and walk-through: https://youtu.be/rLT61aP9oJw
Please let us know if you have any more questions!
Tracy Flood MD, PhD
CEO & Co-founder of BroadStreet