The program provides pre-medical students from historically marginalized backgrounds the opportunity for medical career exploration, MCAT preparation, and support in preparing for medical school applications and interviews. The program also offers mentorship provided by Miller School of Medicine faculty, residents, and medical students. The seven-week program will begin Monday, June 5, 2023 - Friday, July 21, 2023.
- Kaplan MCAT Test Prep course facilitated by a Kaplan MCAT instructor.
- Access to online Kaplan MCAT resources and practice tests
- Professional and Career Development
- Counseling and Mentoring
- No cost for accepted students to attend
- This program is fully remote