As things continue to evolve on our end, we wanted to get you another quick update on some exciting opportunities!
As someone who understands and lives the value of science education, we wanted to make sure you were aware of the opportunities available in your field through Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth. Here at CTY we provide today's brightest students with fun, challenging courses; a community of engaged learners; and a strong foundation for future success in college and their careers.
Our programs thrive thanks to remarkable staff who come together to foster community, challenge our students to grow, and create a safe, empowering learning environment inside the classroom and out. If you have the passion for facilitating success for others, we likely have a compelling opportunity for you across our various positions at our many sites or from your location online, and our many program models are made to fit into any number of different schedules!
While we offer courses across disciplines, we are especially looking to connect with you if this sampling of courses speaks to your experience and expertise:
- Chemistry in Society
- Fast Paced High School Biology or Chemistry or Physics
- Marine Ecology
- Physics of Sports
- Principles of Engineering Design
If outreach and education are passions of yours like they are ours, we invite you to engage with our students as they explore science and engineering with us this summer.
- If this sounds like an intriguing way for you to bring your skills and experiences to bear, we would love to welcome you to our talent community - please click "Science?!?! Tell me more!" below to complete a very brief interest survey. From there, our team will connect to support your preferred involvement, including applying to secure a position with CTY.
- If you know of someone for whom this would be a great opportunity, please do them and us the favor of sending them this direct link: https://centerfortalentedyouth.formstack.com/forms/allprogramsinterest.
- If you would prefer to unsubscribe from receiving future job announcements, please click Unsubscribe at the bottom of this email.
Thank you for your time and consideration. Please stay safe, and we look forward to connecting with you soon!
Michael du Laney, Sourcing Consultant
Human Resources Department
Johns Hopkins University - Center for Talented Youth (CTY)
Email: email@example.com | Web: www.cty.jhu.edu/jobs