- Yale Summer Undergraduate Medical Research (SUMR) (NIH-NIDDK/KUH)
Yale University School of Medicine invites submission of applications from undergraduate students who are
interested in working in a state of the art research environment under the supervision of established
investigators studying novel mechanisms and treatments for kidney and urological diseases, non-malignant
hematological diseases, and hypertension.
Contact: Ms. Anne Prodoti at email@example.com
- NSF REU Site - Interdisciplinary Research Training Across Biology, Physics, and Engineering - Program will run summer 2021 (virtual or in person)
Our Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) Site enables undergraduates interested in pursuing a career in the sciences to conduct interdisciplinary research at Yale for a 10-week period during the summer. Our program focuses on research at the intersection of biology, physics, and engineering and serves as a glimpse of what graduate school at a large research institutions is like.
https://physics-engineering-biology.yale.edu/nsf-reu-site Students can find the application link and info about the program by clicking link. Application deadline is February 1st.
Contact: Dorottya Noble, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org) She is willing to answer any questions about the program.
- Graduate School SURF (Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship) Program – will run summer 2021, but not sure if students in sciences will be accepted due to COVID restrictions.
Apply through this website: https://theleadershipalliance.org/summer-research-early-identification-program
- Program to Advance Training in Health and Sciences (PATHS)
Dr. Latimore spoke about this program at our meeting last week. The Program to Advance Training in Health & Sciences (PATHS) is a 10 month transformative virtual learning experience offering monthly seminars to provide undergraduates with: Exposure to careers in Science & Health; Vital tools to successfully navigate their academic journey in advanced education; A supportive professional network; Mentorship to retain interest in these careers and increase the likelihood of success through key academic and training transitions along the way.
- Yale BioMed Amgen Scholars Program (NOT accepting applications for summer 2021)
Please click links below for more information.