Dear Princeton first-years, sophomores, and juniors interested in global health,
The Center for Health and Wellbeing and the Global Health Program announce the fully-funded summer Internships in Global Health!
A printable overview brochure is attached to this message (see pdf). There are options for students of all majors and interests. Internship descriptions and application details are also available at globalhealth.princeton.edu/internships.
- Using art therapy to support military veterans in the United Kingdom
- Investigating antimicrobial resistance in Vietnam and India
- Planning responses to future Zika, Ebola, and pandemic flu outbreaks in New York City
- International policy work on vaccinations and rheumatic heart disease in Switzerland
- Child-focused research involving horse-assisted learning and play spaces in Australia
- Laboratory and policy research on cancer in New Jersey and China
- Clinical research on childhood obesity in Tennessee
- HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis and status disclosure research in Malaysia
- Planning interventions for orphans and vulnerable children with the U.S. Peace Corps in Washington, DC
- …and many more!
The application deadline is Sunday, December 8 at 11:59 PM.
Any questions? Contact Sara Goldman, Center for Health and Wellbeing Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-258-7083.
Students may apply to as many of these opportunities as interest them. Applicants do not have to be in the GHP certificate program. We hope to hear from you!