Sept. 29, 2016
Two great choices: Learn in Colorado (hospital/med school and Rocky Mountain camp based) or in Costa Rica at a rustic eco-lodge with its own Pacific Ocean beach.
- Learn from hands-on labs (ultrasound, cardiac dissections, suturing, splinting, etc.)
- Experience outdoor adventures including whitewater rafting, jungle treks, treetop canopy tours, surfing lessons, night hikes, snowshoeing, snow caves, or winter survival.
- Shadow physicians in the ED and ride with paramedics on EMS ambulances/trucks (Colorado course only)
- Earn national Wilderness First Responder certifications
- Enjoy medical school faculty lectures and in-depth personal conversations
- Take advantage of the opportunity to learn from fellow pre-med and health students from all over the country.
To learn more go to coloradowm.org/product-category/pre-med/