Hello from BroadStreet!
Are you or any of your students interested in exploring the numbers behind the pandemic? If so, please consider forwarding this email.
The COVID-19 pandemic is a globally historic event. The COVID-19 Data Project is a data sharing initiative by BroadStreet and has gathered community-level data on:
· COVID-19 cases and deaths plus
· Policy data. More than 6,000 COVID-19 executive orders
· Health equity data. We have 1 year of full data on cases by race and ethnicity
· Vaccine data. Vaccination data by county.
Want to learn about our internship opportunities?
· More information is available https://learn.broadstreet.io/internships/
Want to learn about our methods for your own research?
· Register for our Webinar on Oct 19th (video made available to registrants): https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/7116328453696/WN_hlY0MLexTzyYDlgDZXQ7Pg
Want to view and download our public data?
· Download for free on Github: https://github.com/BroadStreet-Health
Please let us know if you have any more questions!
Tracy Flood MD, PhD
CEO & Co-founder of BroadStreet
BroadStreet Health LLC | 10437 W Innovation Drive STE B34 | Milwaukee, WI 53226