Title: Spring Hybrid/Online EMT-B Course
Organization: Yeshiva University EMS Club
Department: NYS Department of Health and National Registry EMT (NREMT) recognized
Hours per week: 8 hours.
Desired Start Date: February 6, 2022
Desired End Date: May 15, 2022
Location: Online / 245 Lexington Ave, New York, NY-10016
Course Fee: $1500 + $28 for State Exam (if not from NY, extra charge of $98 for the NREMT exam)
Tentative Dates: Spring 2022
*Classes will be mostly online with five in-person sessions for skills*
You can read here our amazing reviews.
Spring 15-Sunday EMT - Y#26 Course:
- 2/6-5/15 (Zoom sessions 10am-2pm)
- In-person sessions will be on the last 5 Sundays of the course in April/May with PPE and social distancing. Practical State Exam will be on 5/15.
- Syllabus: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KBxO2K7xk1tLrlWpV4nUaP5FCOmnOK7Y8zf52QgOQsg/edit?usp=sharing
- Location will be at the YU midtown Manhattan campus located at 245 Lexington Avenue, or at our satellite location on Broadway* *Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, the dates and place are subject to change
- Upon successful completion of the course, you'll get an EMT-B license from the NYS-DOH and BLS (CPR) by the AHA. You will also be eligible to take the national online NREMT exam in order to become nationally certified and practice in your home state.
Qualifications: Must be 17 years old. No need to be a resident or have a driver's license.
Please fill out this form if you are interested: https://forms.gle/6hshDzbyi6Pab1dCA
For any questions or concerns, please reach out to: