The Office of Health Professions Advising (HPA) seeks an Alumni Relations Intern. The intern will be expected to work four to six hours per week, with some flexibility based on academic requirements. Most of the work can be done remotely.
- Recruit a diverse group of alumni physicians and other health professionals for the Doctor is In speaker series.
- Craft social media content to publicize speaker series.
- Facilitate hour-long conversations between guest speakers and students, both in-person and remote. The expectation will be to facilitate at least one Doctor Is In session per month from October through April, with more if possible.
- Meet weekly with the Director of Health Professions Advising to plan and execute the speaker series.
- The ideal candidate will be reliable, professional, and comfortable reaching out to physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills, a specific interest in connecting with alumni, and experience facilitating discussions.
- Interest in health professions is a plus, but not required.
- Must be eligible for Federal Work-Study.
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and one professional/faculty reference via the student employment website for job ID 7989.