Please pass these free resources along to your students!
- Study guide - We distilled the most important information that students will need to know for the MCAT®.
- MCAT® practice - Students can experience the MCAT before test day with a free realistic practice test, revised according to AAMC changes.
- Online events - Students can join our free live online events or watch a recording from previous events.
- Consultation - As supplemental support, students can schedule a complimentary consultation with a Kaplan expert.
- Tuition Assistance - Any student who is currently enrolled in a college or university, with at least a 3.0 GPA, can apply for assistance from Kaplan through our 3-Tier Assistance program.
- MCAT study resources - No matter what stage of prep a student is in, Kaplan has plenty of resources to help them keep raising their score—for free.
As a reminder, my role at Kaplan is to be your voice and aid. If you ever have any questions about our MCAT resources, student products, test updates, or have feedback on student barriers, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Wishing you and your students a great fall 2020 semester.
Petros N. Minasi, Jr.
Sr. Director, Pre-Health Programs