Are you interested in supporting students with health and wellness questions or concerns? Want to help your peers navigate UHS and other campus resources?
If you are, apply to be a Peer Health Adviser (PHA)! We are an on-campus group of students who:
- serve as contacts for students seeking support,
- provide referrals to UHS and other wellness-related campus resources,
- stimulate awareness of and decrease stigma around health issues by implementing health promotion programs,
- work to reduce disparities in health and wellness outcomes, and
- help students to navigate UHS' services.
- You can apply using this link by our deadline of Sunday, February 13th @11:59pm EST.
- To learn more about what we do, come to our info session on Monday, February 7 @7-9pm EST! In this session, you can speak with us - current PHAs - about our experience. Attend at this Zoom link.
- Last, check out this link to read a more detailed description of our responsibilities.
We are excited to see all your applications! If you have any questions, please click this link to talk to a PHA in your residential college.