Title: Summer Accelerated Hybrid/Online EMT-B Course
Organization: Yeshiva University EMS Club/AuraPrep
Department: NYS Department of Health and National Registry EMT (NREMT) recognized
Hours per week: 40 hours.
Desired Start Date: June 1, 2022
Desired End Date: June 23, 2022
Location: Online / 245 Lexington Ave, New York, NY-10016
Course Fee: $1500 + $28 for State Exam (if not from NY, extra charge of $98 for the NREMT exam)
Tentative Dates: Summer 2022
*Classes will be mostly online with five in-person sessions for skills*
You can read here our amazing reviews.
Summer Intensive 15 days (Y#27):
- 6/1 - 6/16 (Zoom sessions 10-2pm)
- In-person sessions will be on June 19-22. Practical State Exam 6/23 with PPE and Social Distancing
- Syllabus: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cmYG83leGoIlufxYHpWBkysbjKEzpvxkJewxDKmRqWY/edit?usp=sharing
- Location will be at the YU midtown Manhattan campus located at 245 Lexington Avenue, or at our satellite location on Broadway*
- *Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, the dates and place are subject to change
- Upon successful completion of the course, you'll get an EMT-B license from the NYS-DOH and BLS (CPR) by the AHA. You will also be eligible to take the national online NREMT exam in order to become nationally certified and practice in your home state.
Qualifications: Must be 17 years old. No need to be a resident or have a driver's license.
Please fill out this form if you are interested: https://forms.gle/6hshDzbyi6Pab1dCA
Flyer: https://forms.gle/6hshDzbyi6Pab1dCAFor any questions or concerns, please reach out to:
Email Neiditch@mail.yu.edu or LearnEMT@gmail.com