Dear Princeton first-years, sophomores, and juniors interested in global health,
The Center for Health and Wellbeing and the Global Health Program announce the second round summer 2021 Internships in Global Health!
There are options for students of all majors and interests. Internship descriptions and application details are available at globalhealth.princeton.edu/internships.
Summer internship hosts for our second round include:
- University of Malaya – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- NYC Health + Hospitals System Special Pathogens Program – New York City
- OnFrontiers – New York, New York
- U.S. Peace Corps, Office of Global Health and HIV - Washington, DC
- Institute of Social Medicine, State University of Rio de Janeiro- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- More internships will be added once confirmed
It is not yet certain whether these internships will be on-site or virtual. If health and safety conditions improve, it is possible that some internships may be on-site, in which case CHW will cover all expenses for airfare, housing, food, local transportation, and incidentals. If an intern chooses to stay home, or if travel is not permitted, CHW will provide a $1,500 stipend for remote internships.
The application deadline is Monday, March 8 at 11:59 PM.
Any questions? Contact Sara Goldman, Center for Health and Wellbeing Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or 609-258-7083.
Students may apply to as many of these opportunities as interest them. Applicants do not have to be in the GHP certificate program. We hope to hear from you!