Full-time clinical research position – minimum 1 year commitment – Volunteer with possibility of becoming paid position
Our clinical research unit in the Department of Ophthalmology at Mount Sinai School of Medicine is looking for additional help with clinical research activities. Past Research Fellows/ Clinical Coordinators have used this experience to determine their interest in a career in medicine and enhance their resumes for applying to medical and/or graduate school.
Our volunteers have hands on experience in clinical research that may lead to presentation at professional meetings and co-authorship in peer reviewed papers. They will be involved with patient care, protocol design, data collection, and analysis. They will work with both clinicians and our research staff.
- Clinical research experience preferred
- Interest in health care preferred
- Competency in MS Office and telephone professionalism required
- Great attention to detail required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required
Interested candidates should send their resume and dates of availability to: OphthoVolunteers@gmail.com