The Committee on the Health Professions includes Princeton faculty and administrators who serve in an advisory capacity, providing general guidance to the HPA office.
- Dan Notterman, Chair of the Committee, Molecular Biology
- Elizabeth Armstrong, Sociology & School of Public & International Affairs
- Gilbert Collins, Center for Health & Well Being, School of Public & International Affairs
- Elizabeth Gavis, Molecular Biology
- Heather Howard, School of Public & International Affairs
- Rob L'Esperance, Chemistry
- Jaclyn Schwalm, Office of the Dean of the College